The Intelix DIGI-HDXL-S extends HDMI over a single cable by incorporating HDBaseT technology. The DIGI-HDXL-S supports 1080p video signals up to 150 meters (492 feet) including multichannel audio. Built-in surge protection and diagnostic LEDs ensure hassle-free and robust installations. Key features of the new extender series include local HDMI output on the transmitter, power over Ethernet (PoE), bidirectional IR, bidirectional RS232, and Ethernet pass-through with a 2-port network switch on the receiver.
The HDMI distribution chip in the DIGI-HDXL-S sends one signal to the HDBaseT output and the other signal to the local HDMI output for a local display. This new feature also allows HDMI source devices that do not support DDC clock stretching (HDMI 1.2 and below) to be extended over the HDBaseT link without issues. Flexible power design allows the DIGI-HDXL series extenders to be powered at either the TX or RX end, and only one power supply is required. The bidirectional wideband IR, bidirectional RS232, and Ethernet pass-through capabilities make the DIGI-HDXL compatible with most control systems.
The DIGI-HDXL series extenders are only compatible with Intelix XL-series HDBaseT product offerings. An HDBaseT link will not be established with other HDBaseT products.
- HDMI transmission up to 150m (492 ft)
- HDMI loop out; locking power connector
- Supports 1080P/24bit and audio formats up to 7.1 audio
- Supports HDBaseT, CEC specifications; HDMI/HDCP compliant
- Built-in surge protection, diagnostic LEDs
- Bidirectional Wideband IR, RS232 and 100BaseT Ethernet pass-through
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) - power from RX