SureFire's black M600AA Scout Light LED WeaponLight is a single-output illumination tool for tactical professionals that features an integrated Picatinny mount that clamps to a rail using a knurled thumbscrew, making attachment to an AR-style fore-end both quick and easy. A factory-focused Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens optimizes the light's throw and produces a beam with a bright 200-lumen center cone with a dimmer peripheral ring without holes or hotspots. Its regulated output is designed to maximize battery life and provide consistent beam intensity throughout the life of the battery.
This configuration of the Scout Light can be activated using the push-button tailcap switch or the included remote pressure pad that enables fingertip activation while in the firing position. Its lightweight aluminum housing is anodized with a Type III hard coat for abrasion and corrosion resistance, and gasket-sealed for weatherproof performance – making this tactical accessory ready for just about any battlefield condition.
- 200-lumen output
- White LED emitter
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens with anti-reflective coated window produces a smooth uniform beam with a bright cone and dimmer peripheral ring
- Regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout life of battery
- Type: push button
- Location: tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Shrouded tailcap helps prevent accidental activation
- Includes remote pressure pad switch with a 7" cable
- Lightweight aluminum housing
- Scratch- and corrosion-resistant black Type III hard-anodized finish
- O-ring and gasket sealed for weather-resistance
- Impact-resistant tempered window
- Picatinny rail mount with thumbscrew for easy installation