Designed for speed and flexibility from an ordering and installation standpoint. Chief's SYSAU Suspended Ceiling Projector System cuts installation time by one-third and includes everything needed to complete the majority of installations.
Includes a high-performance, dual gang housing, isolated ground, dual receptacle outlet featuring the SurgeX non-sacrificial multi-stage filtration and surge protection system. This protects equipment from disruptive high frequency noise and damage caused by power disturbances.
- System comes out of box in the order needed with mount and column preassembled
- Adjustable ceiling plate allows placement above or below tile and accommodates inconsistent T-grids
- Detachable electric plate for pre-wiring
- Compatible with popular 2 gang adjustable mud rings
- Tool-free microzone adjustment eliminates the need for set screws
- Centris technology enables effortless fingertip positioning with tool-free lockdown
- Adjustable 0-12" column with dual inlay channels for high and low voltage cables
- Q-Lock quick release lever provides quick connect/disconnect of the projector for service and enhanced security with an integrated key and lock system
- Improved universal interface for easier lock/unlock at projector connection
- Surge and filter module
- Non-volatile spike protection with LED power indicator
- Non-sacrificial multi-stage technology
- Non-current limiting design passes full power on a regular circuit; redundant protection circuits
- Improves the reliability and functionality of connected equipment by safeguarding equipment from high energy transients, lightning strikes and electronic noise events that can cause gear degradation and downtime