With a maximum output of 3,600 lumens and maximum runtime of 610 hours, the TM16GT Tiny Monster Flashlight by Nitecore is a versatile light suited to everything from casual use to search operations. It offers five power settings along with strobe, SOS, and location beacon modes.
The TM16GT's four Cree XP-L HI V3 LEDs deliver output levels from 5 lumens on ultralow to 3,600 lumens on turbo, and the side-mounted dual On/Off and Mode switches offer instant access to both settings. The switches also serve as a battery power indicator light, eliminating guesswork about the status of the four rechargeable Lithium Ion 18650 batteries. Runtimes range from 1 hour on Turbo to 610 hours on Ultralow. The toughened emitter lens features anti-reflective coating to maximize light transmission.
Advanced Temperature Regulation technology automatically reduces output to prevent overheating, and reverse polarity protection makes sure the light won't be damaged by incorrectly installed batteries. A standard 1/4"-20 tripod mount in the tailcap permits hands-free use as a stationary lamp. Housed in sturdy type III hard-anodized aluminum, the light is submersible to 6.6' and impact-resistant to 5'.
- Ultralow: 5 lumens
- Low: 210 lumens
- Med: 500 lumens
- High: 1500 lumens
- Turbo: 3600 lumens
- Strobe, SOS, & Location Beacon modes
- Runtimes: 1 hour on Turbo – 610 hours on Ultralow
- Precision Digital Optics Technology (PDOT) Reflector
- Dual On/Off and Mode switch on handle
- Hold On/Off switch for 1 second for instant Ultralow setting
- Hold Mode switch for 1 second for instant Turbo setting
- Press Mode switch twice quickly for instant strobe
- Dual switch illuminates as battery power indicator
- Switch blinks every 3 seconds in Location mode
- Lock-out functions prohibit accidental activation
- Aluminum alloy housing
- Type III hard-anodized finish
- Impact-resistant to 5'
- IPX8-rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Toughened mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- 1/4"-20 adapter to mount on tripod to use as hands-free area lighting
- Integrated power indicator on switch
- Over-heat circuitry steps output down to prevent damage
- Reverse polarity protection prevents damage from incorrectly installed batteries
- Runs on four user-supplied 18650 rechargeable batteries