Enhance your trips, vacations, and outdoor adventures with the ultra-compact and ergonomic Hummingbird 9-27x56 ED Spotting Scope from Celestron. It can easily fit in the pocket of your coat and will not take much space in your backpack, travel bag, or glove compartment. This optic features all the characteristics of the high-performing spotting scopes and has exemplary extra-low dispersion (ED) glass to deliver crisp, vivid, and true-color images of breathtaking landscapes, vistas, or cityscapes. With the fully multi-coated optics, you will get excellent visual transparency of the optical glass, high resolution, and high-contrast of images. The 56mm objective will make the most of the available light and perform well in most lighting conditions, from early morning until night, and even allow you to use this spotting scope for stargazing. For good close-ups as well as distant observations, the scopes features 9-27x zoom magnification range and 9.8' minimum focusing distance.
With its ultra-lightweight and durable housing, you do not have to worry about accidentally exposing it to moisture or even dropping it into a water reservoir because it is waterproof and nitrogen-purged fogproof. The body features an ergonomic design and rubber armoring for a secure hold and a pleasant handling experience. If you set out for long-duration and long-distance observations, mount it on a tripod, monopod, or bipod using its built-in tripod adapter. Also included with the Hummingbird spotter are an eyepiece cover, objective lens cover, and carry case.
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lens glass delivers vivid, true-color images
- Fully multi-coated optics improve clarity and resolution
- 56mm objective lens diameter allows using in low light
- 9-27x optical zoom magnification for close-ups or long-range viewing
- 9.8' minimum focus
Use and Handling
- Angled viewing configuration
- Coarse focusing
- Ergonomic and compact construction
- Rubberized covering provides for a sure grip
- Built-in mount for tripod, monopod, or bipod
- Rubberized eyecup
- Fogproof, nitrogen filled