You'll "see" animals or people in even pitch darkness with the FLIR Scout TK Pocket-Size Thermal Monocular. Simple to operate and small enough to carry comfortably in a jacket pocket, the Scout TK detects the heat signatures of subjects up to 100 yards away, displays the image on a 640 x 480 LCD display, and takes video and photos that you can upload to your computer via USB. Whether you're a law enforcement or security professional, a nighttime varmint hunter, a homeowner checking out activity in your backyard, or a nature lover observing wildlife without scaring them off, the Scout TK will reveal what would otherwise be concealed by the dark.
The monocular scans a wide 20 x 16° field of view. Choose the color palette that best displays your subject: Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert, Rainbow, Iron, Lava, Arctic, or graded fire. The thermal sensor is a 160 x 120 Lepton Core VOx microbolometer, controlled by easy-to-reach buttons that control power, brightness, color palette, and camera operation. The built-in rechargeable battery will run for a total of up to five hours on a charge. Built sturdy for frequent use, the Scout TK is IP67-rated waterproof and submersible, and drop-tested to withstand falling 6.6' to a hard surface.
Imaging & Optical Performance
- 160 x 120 FLIR Lepton VOx microbolometer
- Lens system: f/1.1 silicon doublet
- 20x16° field of view
- 9 Hz refresh rate
Use and Handling
- Adjustable brightness
- White Hot, Black Hot, InstAlert, Graded Fire, Rainbow, Iron, Lava, and Arctic video palettes
- USB port for PC compatibility
- Intuitive 4-button control pad
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery provides up to five hours of runtime on a full charge
- Ergonomic and compact housing
- Wide round rubber eyecup
- Tethered objective lens cover
- IP67 waterproof and submersible
- Impact resistant to 6.6'
- Operating temperature: -4 to 104°F
- Weight: 6 oz