Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With the MG7310-10 8x4 343 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem & N300 Wi-Fi Router from Motorola you can virtually eliminate the need for additional networking components as the MG7310 is both a modem and router in one. With a single coax connector you can connect directly to the incoming cable Internet line. In addition to coax connectivity, you can connect up to four Ethernet enabled devices to any of the four Gigabit Ethernet ports for a reliable wired Internet connection.
For wireless connectivity, the MG7310 supports the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi protocols and operates on the 2.4 GHz frequency. With built-in MIMO (multiple input, multiple output) technology this router supports multiple data streams offering a stronger more reliable wireless connection to more users. Securing the network has also been simplified as this wireless router supports WPA/WPA2 and WEP-64/128 encryption standards along with a wide variety of additional security features like parental controls, and 802.1x authentication to ensure your entire network remains secure.
The modem found inside the MG7310 supports 8 downstream channels with a maximum data transfer rate of 343 Mbps and 4 upstream channels with a maximum data transfer rate of 123 Mbps. DOCSIS 3.0 compliance and IPv6 compatibility ensures the modem is compatible with nearly all cable providers including Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, and a variety of other providers.
Fast Data Speed
Up to 343 Mbps downstream and 123 Mbps upstream with bonding of up to eight channels downstream and four channels upstream. Full-Band Capture Digital Tuning lets service providers deliver faster, more reliable Internet.
High Speed 2x2 N300 Wi-Fi Router
• N300 Wi-Fi plus 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports
• N300 2x2 Wi-Fi provides wireless Internet access for wireless n, ac, g, and b devices including smartphones, computers, tablets, and HDTVs
• Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports for wired connection to computers, HDTVs, game stations, and other Ethernet-capable devices
Security and Safety Features
• Advanced Firewall with DoS (Denial-of-Service) attack prevention, plus double SPI and NAT firewall protection
• Guest network access gives visitors Internet services while protecting your local network's information
• Parental control lets parents restrict access to child-inappropriate Web sites
• Browser-based Configuration Manager with easy menus and context-sensitive help
Supports IPv4 and IPv6
Support for the latest Internet addressing keeps your equipment current.
Ten Status-Reporting LEDs
Power, Downstream, Upstream, Online, LAN (1-4), Wireless, and WPS lights allow easy status
DOCSIS 3.0 Compatible
Provides support for the data-over-cable standard DOCSIS 3.0, as well as DOCSIS 1.1 and 2.0, to ensure operation and compatibility with all U.S. operators. DOCSIS (Data Over Cable Service Interface Specification) is the industry standard for transmission of Internet data over cable-based systems in the U.S. and many other countries.
Certified by CableLabs, Comcast XFINITY, Time Warner Cable, and other service providers.
Cable Modem Service Interface
F-type female 75 (standard coaxial connector) Ethernet LAN Interface
4 x RJ-45 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet, with Auto-MDI/MDIX
802.11n/g/b, 2X2 MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
Port Forwarding/DMZ support
DHCP Server and Client
RIP V1 and V2
Support for up to 253 client devices
Quality of Service (QoS) support
Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
VPN passthrough: PPTP, IPsec tunneling
Denial of Service Notification
Wireless MAC address filtering
Supports Baseline Encryption (BPI) Management
Password protected system management
Cable modem diagnostic log
Wireless Networking & Security
IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi standards
Up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate
2x2 transmit/receive, MIMO
2.4-2.484 GHz frequency range
Wireless Quality of Service
Transmit Power: 20 dBm
Two internal antennas
• The cable modem must be connected to a cable modem service that uses any of the DOCSIS standards - 3.0, 2.0, 1.1
• Directly connected devices, such as computers, HDTVs, and game stations, must have an Ethernet port
• Devices connected wirelessly must have wireless n, ac, g, or b capability
• The supplied power cube plugs into the most common USA power outlet