Using Roland's Tube Logic, the Blues Cube Hot Guitar Combo Amplifier brings on the familiar tone and feel that's characteristic of a traditional tube amp, but without the weight or maintenance involved. Featuring a 30-watt output through a 12" speaker, the Blues Cube Hot will be right at home at clubs or other smaller venues, and its light weight makes it easily portable from your home to your next gig. The top panel holds the amp's control section, where you'll find the Volume knob with Boost and Tone switches, a 3-band EQ with Bass, Middle, and Treble controls, a Reverb control, and a Master volume control. Right next to the Master knob is the Power Control, which allows you to reduce the output of the amp without changing the tone. This single-channel design offers ease-of-use without compromising on tonal versatility.
The Blues Cube Hot doesn't just sound the part, it also has the looks of a professional amplifier. The textured vintage blonde finish offers a modern take on a vintage style. The poplar plywood cabinet is a classic design, with an open back revealing the custom-tuned 12" Blues Cube speaker. In addition to a direct line out, other modern features not available on vintage tube amplifiers include a stereo headphone output, and a USB recording output for painless direct-to-PC sessions.
Versatile Volume Control
Variable Power Control
- Performance-ready 30-watt compact combo guitar amplifier with tube tone and touch sensitivity
- Roland's comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviors of vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube saturation characteristics, power supply compression, and more
- Master volume, 3-band EQ, and onboard reverb, plus footswitchable controls engage Boost for natural crunch, and Tone for bright presence
- 4-way Power Control (0.5, 5, 15 W, Max) allows for cranked-up tones in almost any playing setting
- Classic open-back design with custom 12" speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
- USB output for high-quality direct recording to a computer