The SYR-84 Eurorack Case from Roland is designed to protect and transport any System-500-series module, System-1m module, BITRAZER, DEMORA, TORCIDO, and SCOOPER modules, or any standard Eurorack synthesizer module. The 84hp case is constructed from black aluminum with wood sides and can be used flat, angled, or vertical. The detachable lid can be attached on the rear of the case to add stability when stacking multiple cases. The included stacking screws allow for two SYR-E84s to be joined together when larger setups are required.
The high-capacity 2000mA DC power supply is specifically designed for modular instruments and provides stable, low-noise power for clean and reliable operation. Additionally, the case offers over-current protection to safeguard users and modules form hazardous current. The SYR-84 case ships with two male flying-bus cables, 40x installation screws, a DC power supply, and power cord.
- 84hp Eurorack case with rugged aluminum construction and wood side panels
- Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included male flying-bus cables
- Includes a super-clean 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Slant on the bottom corner of the case allows for angled positioning
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Over-current protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents