Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Build a Windows computer with H110I-PLUS/CSM LGA1151 Mini-ITX Motherboard from ASUS. This motherboard features an Intel LGA1151 socket as well as an Intel H110 chipset to support Intel's 6th-generation of Skylake processors. You can create a multimedia editing system by populating the two DIMM slots with up to 32GB of DDR4 2133 MHz memory modules and the four SATA ports with hard drives and SSDs. For a gaming build, this motherboard offers a single PCIe 3.0 x16 slot that can accept an optional dedicated graphics card, which can render 3D textures smoothly. Moreover, it can deliver up to 4K visuals with integrated Intel HD graphics and its HDMI, DVI, and VGA ports.
ASUS has outfitted this motherboard with a Realtek RTL8111H Ethernet controller that connects to the Internet at reliable Gigabit speeds. Other notable connections include two USB 3.0 and four USB 2.0 ports so it can access printers, scanners, and external storage devices. For legacy peripherals, a PS/2 combo port is available. There's also an onboard Realtek ALC887 audio processor along with three audio jacks to deliver 7.1-channel sounds.
ASUS 5X Protection II
- ASUS LANGuard - 2.5X higher surge tolerance - ASUS Overvoltage Protection - World-class circuit-protecting power design - ASUS DIGI+ VRM - 6 Phase digital power design - ASUS DRAM Overcurrent Protection - Prevents damage from short circuits - ASUS Stainless-Steel Back I/O - 3X corrosion-resistance for greater durability
Quiet Thermal Solution
- ASUS Fan Xpert
EZ DIY Features
- ASUS CrashFree BIOS 3 - ASUS EZ Flash 3 - ASUS UEFI BIOS EZ Mode - Push Notice - ASUS Q-DIMM
- AI Suite 3 - Ai Charger - Anti-Surge - USB 3.0 Boost - Mobo Connect - PC Cleaner - Media Streamer
In the Box
ASUS H110I-Plus/CSM LGA 1151 Mini-ITX Motherboard
SATA 6 Gb/s Cables
Limited 3-Year Warranty
Table of Contents
- Intel for 6th Generation Core i7, Core i5, Core i3, Pentium, and Celeron processors - Supports Intel 14 nm CPU - Supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
- 2 x DIMM, Max 32 GB, DDR4 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory - Supports Intel Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
Integrated Graphics Processor - Intel HD Graphics support Multi-VGA output support: HDMI/DVI-D/RGB ports - Supports HDMI with max resolution of 4096 x 2160 @ 24 Hz / 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz - Supports DVI-D with max resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz - Supports RGB with max resolution of 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz Maximum shared memory of 1,024 MB Supports Intel InTru 3D, Quick Sync Video, Clear Video HD Technology, Insider Supports up to 2 displays simultaneously
1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
Realtek ALC887 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC - Supports: Jack-detection, Front Panel Jack-retasking
Operating System Support
Windows 10, 64-bit Windows 8.1, 64-bit Windows 7, 32/64-bit
Back I/O Ports
1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port 1 x DVI-D 1 x D-Sub 1 x HDMI 1 x Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet port 2 x USB 3.0 (blue) 4 x USB 2.0 3 x Audio jacks
Internal I/O Ports
1 x USB 3.0 connector supports an additional 2 USB 3.0 ports 1 x USB 2.0 connector supports an additional 2 USB 2.0 ports 1 x COM port connector 4 x SATA III 6 Gb/s connectors 1 x CPU Fan connector (1 x 4-pin) 1 x Chassis Fan connector (1 x 4-pin) 1 x 24-pin EATX Power connector 1 x 4-pin ATX 12 V Power connector 1 x Front panel audio connector (AAFP) 1 x Internal speaker connector 1 x System panel 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector 1 x Clear CMOS jumper 1 x 14-1 pin TPM connector