The MH-300 Motorized Pan Head from Vidpro is an easy-to-use device for adding 360° panning motion to your real-time and time-lapse videos. It features a 1/4"-20 socket for tripod mounting, a 1/4"-20 camera screw, and supports loads up to 2 lb, making it suitable for smartphones, action cameras, mirrorless cameras, and compact camcorders. You can select between Continuous Rotation, 270° Side-to-Side, and Time-Lapse operating modes using the included IR remote control, which is also used to adjust rotation direction and speed.
The Continuous Rotation mode is deigned for adding panning motion to real-time video, with a maximum speed of 40 seconds for a complete 360° rotation, and a minimum speed of 250 seconds. The Time-Lapse mode offers speeds as slow as one hour and twelve minutes for a complete rotation, enabling longer-span time-lapses with cameras and smartphones that have built-in interval capture/time-lapse functionality. The Motorized Pan Head can be powered using two separately-available AAA batteries or from a 5V DC power source using the included USB cable. To get you up-and-running with the camera of your choice, a phone holder, 3-prong GoPro mount, and a mini tilt head are also included.
- 2 lb load capacity
- Compatible with mirrorless cameras, action cameras, GoPro, camcorders, and smartphones
- Three operating modes: Continuous Rotation, 270° Side-to-Side and Time-Lapse
- Mode, Speed, and Direction are configured and set using the infrared remote control
- Continuous rotation speeds (360° in seconds): 40 sec. (High), 80 sec. (Med), 250 sec. (Low)
- Time-Lapse rotations speeds (360° in minutes): 18 min. (High), 36 min (Med), 1 hr. 12 min. (Low)
- Integrated 1/4"-20 threaded socket for mounting to tripods
- 1/4"-20 camera screw
- Powered by 2 AAA Batteries (4 hours of run time) or continuous 5V USB-DC input
- Phone Holder, GoPro Camera Mount, Mini Tilt Head, and USB Cable included