A dedicated tool for adjusting the size and resolution of imagery, Resize 10 from onOne Software employs Genuine Fractals technology to cleanly enlarge images by up to 1000% while maintaining a high degree of clarity, sharpness, and detail. Helping to expedite the resizing process, hundreds of preset formats are available to maintain consistency when outputting imagery to various sizes, including a variety of standard print and screen formatting options. Crop and Level tools aid in fine-tuning compositions while dedicated Sharpening and Film Grain functions can increase the apparent sharpness of an image and enhance the finished appearance. Additionally, support is available for tiling and gallery wrap exporting to suit a wide array of printing requirements. A simple but powerful tool, Resize 10 helps to increase efficiency and maintain consistency throughout photo exporting workflow.
This program is delivered as a download and can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in with Adobe and Apple editing applications. It is compatible with both Mac and Windows 64-bit operating systems.
- Adjust size and resolution of your imagery to fit a wide variety of export needs.
- Genuine Fractals technology utilizes a patented algorithm to maintain a high degree of quality when resizing imagery beyond the original file's resolution. The resizing algorithm can also be controlled to best-suit specific subject types.
- Cropping and leveling tools aid in fine-tuning compositions.
- Sharpening is available to increase edge contrast for greater apparent sharpness.
- Film grain patterns can be added.
- Hundreds of common preset sizes for various paper and screen formats are available to aid in making consistent crops for a variety of export mediums.
- Gallery wrap wings can be added to files for canvas printing applications.
- Imagery can be divided into tiles for outputting mural or mosaic prints.
- Crop, resize, and print controls are available at once to alleviate the need of creating multiple files of one image.
- An integrated file navigator permits in-app image and library browsing.
- A loupe tool allows you to check detail of resized imagery.
- Fully color managed workflow and incorporation of a histogram permits making color, brightness, and contrast corrections to images.
- A modern user interface design and support for Retina displays contributes to a more intuitive workflow that blends well with current operating systems and monitors.
Plug-Ins and File Compatibility
- Can be used as a standalone application or as a plug-in with Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Lightroom, or Apple Aperture.
- Compatible with the following file types: TIFF, JPG, PNG, raw files from more than 250 different cameras, and layered PSD/PSB files, including layer masks; both 8- and 16-bit RGB file types are supported.