ACM8 unit converts one 12 to 24 volt AC or DC input into eight independently controlled fuse protected outputs. These power outputs can be converted to dry form "C" contacts. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. The unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The unit is designed to be powered by one common power source which will provide power for both the board operation and locking devices, or two totally independent power sources, one providing power for board operation and the other for lock / accessory power. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for any or all of the eight outputs.
- Output rating 3.5 amp
- Main fuse is rated at 10 amp
- Eight (8) fuse protected Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure 12VDC power outputs
- Red LEDs indicate outputs are triggered (relays energized)
- Eight (8) access control system trigger inputs
- Fire alarm trigger LED indicates that the fire alarm disconnect has been activated