Designed for the photographer with a true love of adventure, the black Escape 2.0 Photo Backpack from Clik Elite will hold and protect your precious gear while you climb mountains, rappel down canyons, and trek through the wilderness. It fits a pro-size DSLR camera with an attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens, along with four additional lenses and an external flash. Your extra lenses could include a 24-70mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.4, 60mm f/2.8, and a 45mm f/2.8.
Padded, hourglass-style interior dividers and Clik Elite's Camera Nest design keep your DSLR and glass protected, separated, and easy to grab. When you want to be ready to capture a great shot at a moment's notice, the proprietary ClikDraw system facilitates fast access to your camera, allowing you to tote it in a padded hip holster while keeping it attached to one of the shoulder straps.
In addition to a DSLR and lenses, the Escape 2.0 provides enough room for stowing an iPad or other 10" tablet. Additionally, you can utilize the convenient tripod holder to keep your three-legged support system readily accessible whenever you need it. Benefit from a spacious top organizer pocket offering plenty of room for accessories or outdoor gear, such as ropes, a helmet, or a jacket.
The pack's curved, ergonomic back panel alleviates pressure on your back and works with the curved hip belt to distribute weight evenly, placing the bulk of the burden on your midsection for optimal comfort and balance. Layers of breathable PercoFoam on the shoulder straps also contribute to long-term comfort, providing a cushion and wicking away moisture to help keep you cool and dry. As an added bonus, the Escape 2.0 features a hydration sleeve compatible with an optional bladder, making it easy and convenient to replenish lost fluids. And when you find yourself caught out in the elements, the tuck-away rain fly is your friend.
- Fits a pro-size DSLR camera with an attached 70-200mm f/2.8 lens
- Holds four of the following additional lenses: 24-70mm f/2.8, 85mm f/1.4, 85mm f/1.2, 60mm f/2.8, 45mm f/2.8, and 14mm f/2.8
- Also has space for an external flash
- Accommodates iPad or other 10" tablet
- Features tripod holder with adjustable, non-slip buckles
- Curved, ergonomic back panel alleviates pressure on your back by distributing weight evenly
- Curved hip belt transfers bulk of burden to midsection, relieving back and shoulders for optimal comfort and balance
- Shoulder straps are layered with breathable PercoFoam, which provides a comfortable, pressure-relieving cushion while allowing for ventilation, heat dissipation, and wicking away of moisture
- Camera Nest keeps DSLR and attached lens safely cushioned on top of main compartment for quick retrieval
- Padded, hourglass-style interior dividers conform to lens shape, or can be used in open position
- Proprietary ClikDraw system includes tether for connecting camera to shoulder strap, allowing you to keep DSLR in a padded hip holster for fast access
- Tether attaches to strap via durable Black Diamond carabiner, and connects to two points on DSLR body
- Spacious top organizer pocket allows entry from top when pack is closed, or from bottom when lid is open
- Top compartment also serves as a place to store outdoor gear, such as a helmet, climbing rope, or light jacket
- Outer front pocket offers additional storage space
- Dual full-length zippers enable rapid access to pack interior. You need only partially unzip pack to retrieve camera and attached lens, but can easily open bag all the way to get to your other lenses or gear
- Tuck-away rain cover
- Safety whistle
- Hydration sleeve for optional bladder
- Designed in the USA