The LR-5200-216 RF receiver from Listen Technologies is an outstanding choice for any venue that needs to provide assistive listening users with high-performance audio in a compact device. Featuring best-in-class pickup and reduced noise, the LR-5200-216 gives theaters, lecture halls, houses of worship, and other venues an affordable, simple solution when adding or expanding an assistive listening system.
The built-in rechargeable battery technology makes the LR-5200-216 an economical and environmentally friendly choice, reducing the costs of operation and ownership while offering extended use. Each unit features a micro-USB connection which, in addition to being used for quick and convenient battery charging, also allows for fast and simple with free iDSP software firmware updates, setup, and programming.
The integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver makes the LR-5200-216 easy to wear and convenient for listeners with T-coil equipped hearing aids. Additionally, the OLED display built in to each receiver provides at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, and more.
From classrooms to conferences, businesses to banquet halls, and more, the LR-5200-216 makes an outstanding choice for a comfortable, clear, and reliable personal listening receiver.
- High-performance, ultra-sensitive RF personal listening receiver offering the best reception and lowest noise in its class
- Compact design - the smallest of its kind - makes it easier to wear, dispense, store, and maintain
- Rechargeable battery technology reduces costs and provides long-lasting charge for extended use
- Integrated neck loop and lanyard with DSP loop driver provides an ideal listening experience for users with T-coil-equipped hearing aids
- OLED display offers at-a-glance information including channel status, battery level, volume, and more