Capable of holding gear as heavy as 24.3 lb, the MP-284 4-Section Monopod is a sturdy support option for those seeking mobility as well as stability. It features four leg sections that are controlled via twist locks, reaching a maximum height of 63.8" while folding down to a length of 20.1" for transport. Made of aluminum alloy, it is designed to be lightweight and easy to carry at only 1.5 lb.
The monopod attaches to a camera or other equipment via a reversible screw, which has 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads and can be adjusted for use with a wide variety of gear. A wrist strap is provided for safe transport, while a foam hand grip covers most of the top section and makes gripping the tube more comfortable during cold weather. For added stability, the rubber foot features a retractable stainless steel spike that can be deployed when shooting in uneven terrain.
- Aluminum-alloy tripod with a folded length of 20.1" and a weight of 1.5 lb
- Supports any equipment as heavy as 24.3 lb, with a reversible mounting screw that can be attached to 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female threads
- 4 sections adjusted via twist locks offer a maximum height of 63.8"
- Foam hand grip makes carrying more comfortable, while wrist strap helps ensure safe operation
- Rubber foot offers resistance to slipping in smooth surfaces, while retractable spike can be used in soft and uneven ground