Featuring slots for six GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 cameras, the F360 Broadcaster Mount from Freedom360 allows you to simultaneously record six video files that can be stitched together in post to create 360° x 140° video. The mount was designed with 360° live streaming application in mind, providing extra space inside the mount to facilitate cable management. The geometry of the mount results in a 40° blindspot at the bottom or the rig (or top if you're rigging from the ceiling), which provides a place for mounting and hiding all your cables. The 3/8"-16 mounting thread is slightly offset from the center to provide more room for cables.
The six camera slots fit naked GoPro HERO4/3+/3 cameras and feature numbered mounting braces. Using separately available mini-HDMI cables with angle connectors, the video feed from the cameras can be output to a compatible system with live video stitching capabilities. The cameras can be powered using their standard battery packs, but for longer recording times USB or battery eliminator cables are recommended for connecting the cameras to external power sources. Included with the mount are seven lens caps for HERO4/3+/3 cameras, replacement screws for the camera braces, and a ThinkTank-made protective pouch with rain cover.
- Mounts six naked GoPro HERO4/3+/3 cameras
- Enables 360° x 140° degree video capture (after stitching together video files)
- Optimized for live streaming
- Space inside mount for cable management
- 40° degree blind spot provides area to mount rig and hide cables
- Camera lenses arranged to provide maximum overlap between adjacent cameras
- 3/8"-16 mounting thread offset from center to accommodate cables (1/4"-20 bushing included)
- 7 lens caps for HERO4/3+/3 included
- Protective pouch with rain cover