The Mini VGA Video and Audio Extender over Cat5 from StarTech features a high-resolution, point-to-point digital signage solution comprised of one local transmitter and one remote receiver. Simply connect the local (transmitter) unit to the VGA video and audio source, and the remote unit to a VGA display up to 295’ away. To start extending the VGA and audio signal, create a point-to-point connection by using Cat5/5e/6 UTP cable.
The Cat5 VGA extender places your display as needed, eliminating standard distance limitations for a more effective digital signage configuration. This small form factor extender is compact enough to be tucked away behind the display even when space is limited.
- Transmit VGA video and audio through a single Cat5 or better cable
- Supports resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 295’
- USB-powered transmitter unit; no external AC adapter required
- Receiver has a built-in equalizer for fine-tuning image quality
- Hardware design; no software or drivers required
- Suitable for compact spaces or when a boxed VGA extender is not convenient for the installation
- Use digital signage and deliver up-to-date content the way you want it to be seen and heard
- Place the display in a convenient viewing area, while the system equipment is placed elsewhere in a clean and secure environment
- Suitable for digital signage applications in educational, corporate, retail, health-care, and hospitality sectors
- Suitable for videoconferencing solutions in boardrooms and office settings
- Optimize placement of your demo stations at trade shows and in auditoriums