The SHAPE Director's Kit with Handles provides an adjustable handheld solution for monitoring on set. On the ends you get push button-adjustable 360° rotatable handles with comfortable rubbers handgrips, and in the center is a bracket for attaching a monitor. A 1/4"-20 screw secures to the monitor from underneath the bracket while a second screw can be secured from the rear when you use a compatible SHAPE monitor cage.
Aside from providing a handheld solution, the Director's Kit is also designed to be mounted on gobo stands and C-stands via a universal mounting hole on the bottom of the center bloc. A screw on the rear of the bloc tightens it to your stand. Additionally, the Director's Kit can be mounted on the optional SHAPE 15mm Rod Bloc (MFR # ICONBLOC), which allows mounting it on rods. It can also be placed on flat surfaces by rotating the handles and aligning them to function as stands. When it's set on flat surfaces as such, you can change the tilt angle of the monitor by loosening a red lever on the rear and changing the tilt position of the center bracket.
The Director's Kit supports 5 and 7" monitors as well as tablets via 1/4"-20 tablet adapters. Even if you use a 12" tablet it'll fit because you can rotate the handles to the rear and out of the way.
- Handheld/stand mount/optional rod-mount solution for monitoring on set
- Monitor bracket in the center for 5 and 7" monitors (also supports tablets via optional 1/4"-20 adapters)
- Push button-adjustable 360° rotatable handles
- Second 1/4"-20 screw can be secured from the rear when you use a compatible SHAPE monitor cage
- Can be mounted on gobo stands and C-stands via the center bloc
- Compatible with optional SHAPE 15mm Rod Bloc
- Can be placed on flat surfaces by pushing the handles backward and setting them to serve as stands