The Director's Kit with Handles & Gold Mount Plate from SHAPE provides a comprehensive handheld solution for monitoring on set. It supports a monitor on the front and a battery and wireless receiver behind the monitor. The monitor attaches to a bracket in the center. A 1/4"-20 screw secures to the monitor from underneath the bracket while a second screw can be secured from behind the bracket when you use a compatible SHAPE monitor cage. For a battery and receiver, the Director's Kit features a custom cheese plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes. A receiver is attached to one side of the cheese plate and a battery on the other. Both the monitor bracket and cheese plate are individually tilt-adjustable after loosening the appropriate lever, allowing you to comfortably fit a monitor, receiver, and battery. On the ends, the Director's Kit features push button-adjustable 360° rotatable handles with comfortable rubber handgrips.
Aside from providing a handheld solution, the Director's Kit is also designed to be mounted on gobo and C-stands via a universal mounting hole on the bottom of the center bloc. A screw on the rear of the bloc tightens the bloc to your stand. Additionally, the Director's Kit can be mounted on the optional SHAPE 15mm Rod Bloc (MFR # ICONBLOC), which allows mounting it on rods. It can also be placed on flat surfaces by rotating the handles and aligning them to function as stands. When it's set on flat surfaces as such, you can change the tilt angle of the monitor as suits your needs.
The Director's Kit supports 5 and 7" monitors as well as tablets via 1/4"-20 tablet adapters. Even if you use a 12" tablet, it'll fit because you can rotate the handles to the rear and out of the way.
- Handheld, stand-mount, or optional rod-mount solution for monitoring on set
- Monitor bracket in the center for 5 and 7" monitors (also supports tablets via optional 1/4"-20 adapters)
- Second 1/4"-20 screw can be secured from the rear when you use a compatible SHAPE monitor cage
- Custom cheese plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes supports a wireless receiver on one side and battery on the other
- Monitor bracket and cheese plate are both individually tilt-adjustable
- Push button-adjustable 360° rotatable handles
- Can be mounted on gobo and C-stands via the center bloc
- Compatible with optional SHAPE 15mm Rod Bloc
- Can be placed on flat surfaces by pushing the handles backward and setting them to serve as stands