This angled-viewing Spotter Pro 20-60x60 WP Spotting Scope from Barska makes the ideal companion at the range, in the field, or on the trail. At the low 20x it can be used for taking in expansive views and finding your subjects, while dialing it up to 60x gives you the capability of making detailed observations—even at long distances. The scope's larger 60mm objective, combined with fully multi-coated optics, draws in copious amounts of light, giving it competent low-light performance such as at dawn or dusk or when trying to pick game out from under heavily canopied forests.
The Spotter Pro is ergonomically designed with the eyepiece set at a 45° angle to the optical tube for comfortable use whether you're standing, sitting, or lying prone. Its large textured focusing wheel is placed facing you for easy access and precise focusing. Designed for durability, the optical tube is nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof in extreme conditions. The exterior is covered with a rubber armoring to protect it from shallow drops and light impacts, while an extendable sunshade reduces glare in bright sunlight and also keeps snow and rain off in bad weather. To help you get out and observing quicker, Barska includes a folding tabletop tripod with a pan/tilt head that locks in place using the convenient control handle.
- 20-60x zoom magnification
- Large 60mm objective lens
- BAK4 Porro prism
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, color rendition, and contrast
- 94.5-52.5' field of view at 1000 yards
Use and Handling
- 45° angled eyepiece provides a comfortable viewing position whether standing, sitting, or lying prone
- Large rear-facing knurled focus wheel
- Pan/tilt head with locking handle
- Tabletop tripod included
- Rugged armoring protects against knocks and impacts
- Extendable sunshade reduces glare and lens flare in bright sunlight, while keeping rain/snow off in inclement conditions