No two fingerprints are exactly alike, and that's what makes the HQ100 Biometric Keypad Safe from Barska so secure. The safe's biometric fingerprint scanner can be programmed to allow access to up to 30 people. Should someone whose fingerprint has not been programmed need to open the safe, access is also available through a keypad that stores one Personal Identification Number (PIN).
The steel safe locks securely with dual steel locking bolts. Its 14.0 x 8.5 x 6.8" storage compartment has room for cash, jewelry, documents and other valuables. It comes with pre-drilled mounting holes, mounting hardware, and a protective floor mat. The scanner and keypad operate on four included AA batteries; two physical backup keys are provided in case of battery failure.
- Biometric fingerprint scan for user-specific security
- Can also be opened with keypad security code
- Dual steel locking bolts
- Room for cash, jewelry, documents, valuables
- 4 AA batteries
- Two physical keys in case of battery failure
- Floor mat protects safe contents from scratching
- Pre-drilled mounting holes & hardware