With 1,000VA / 900W simultaneous sine wave output, the Smart App Online Series 2 RU Rack/Tower UPS from CyberPower is designed to provide sine wave output to a variety of electrical devices requiring seamless power protection. With double-conversion UPS topology, connected devices such as servers, lab equipment, and other high-end components aren't affected by a transfer time when switching between regular power and backup power. The system is even expandable, making it easy to increase the amount of battery backup that is available, thus increasing the time devices can be powered using this UPS.
With fast charge technology built right in to this UPS, the batteries can be recharged and swapped out when needed thanks to hot-swap support. Setup and configuration is simple, as this UPS features USB and serial connectivity and is compatible with Windows, Linux, and VMware systems. Once configured, EMI/RFI filters ensure that connected equipment receives clean power while the resettable circuit breaker protects devices should the current become too high. Users can even see the status of the UPS, thanks to LED status lights depicting power on, line mode, battery mode, bypass mode, fault, and full replace statuses.
Data Line Protection
- Prevents power surges that travel through telephone and Ethernet lines from causing damage to electronics.
- Provides consistent and clean power, regardless of the condition of incoming power.
- With this technology, the system operates on isolated DC power 100% of the time, which means it has a zero transfer time because it never needs to switch to battery.
- This double-conversion UPS system is designed for high-end system components, corporate servers, lab equipment, and other sensitive electronic devices.
Sine Wave Output
- Provides power protection to ENERGY STAR 6.0 systems with Active PFC power supplies.
Extendable LCD Panel
- Displays UPS statuses and customizable operating settings from up to 10’ away with an optional cable.
- This LCD control panel can be configured in English, Spanish, or French for ease of use.
Extended Battery Module (EBM)
- Extend runtime by adding BP36V60ART2U EBMs (available separately).
- Up to ten modules can be added to this UPS unit.
Fast Charge Technology
- Allows UPS batteries to return to 100% capacity more rapidly by utilizing a built-in charger inside each EBM.
- Restores a complete charge within 5 hours regardless of the number of EBMs.
Smart Battery Management (SBM)
- Improves and extends the functional life of a UPS battery and reduces excessive heat during work cycles by using a three-cycle charging process.
GreenPower UPS ECO Mode
- Improves UPS efficiency up to 93%; saves on electrical and cooling costs.
- Eliminate downtime related to UPS power maintenance for continuous power availability.
Critical & Non-Critical Loads
- UPS has two banks of outlets which can be configured so that the non-critical loads shut off after a set timeframe to provide additional runtime for the critical load outlet.
- Users can prioritize their equipment runtimes to maximize the output of the UPS to meet their power requirements.
Emergency Power Off (EPO)
- Allows the UPS to be shut off in the event of an emergency, when the EPO port is connected to an EPO switch.
- Provides stable sine wave output (free of harmonics and distortion) without switching to battery mode when running on generator input power.
- Provides the flexibility to set the output frequency, regardless of the input frequency, to match connected equipment by selecting 50 or 60 Hz output on the LCD control panel.
USB & Serial Connectivity
- Enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features on Windows, Linux, and VMware systems through a HID-compliant USB port and Serial port.
- Prevent electromagnetic and radio frequency interference to ensure clean power for connected equipment.
- Identify when the model is running on battery power, overloaded, or has a low battery.
Resettable Circuit Breaker
- Interrupts an electric current in a circuit when the current becomes too high.
LED Status Lights
- Indicate power on, line mode, battery mode, bypass mode, fault, replace battery.
- Allows for horizontal rack or vertical tower installation.
PowerPanel Business Edition Software (Included)
- Provides IT professionals with tools for monitoring and managing the UPS and backup power.
- This software offers remote management functionality.
- This CyberPower UPS system is a Cisco EnergyWise compliant end device.
- ENERGY STAR certified Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system.
Connected Equipment Guarantee
- CyberPower will repair or replace properly connected equipment if it is damaged by a power surge.