Designed to power audio signals in large-scale presentation rooms, training facilities, conference centers, and other situations in which background/foreground music is required, the Atlas Sound DPA2402 is a 2400W multi-channel power amplifier featuring a network-based configuration for remote-web monitoring, as well as on-board DSP. Its four-channel setup can be configured in three different arrangements to meet the needs of any large-scale situation.
The unit is factory set to operate in a two-channel 70V mode, though it is designed to operate with low-impedance amplification as well; in those cases, you can configure the amplifier to handle loads of 4 or 8 Ohms. Additionally, the DPA2402 can be tweaked to simultaneously work in low- and high-impedance situations, allowing you to utilize 70 or 100V channels for background and paging, while dual 4 or 8 Ohm channels carry audio material in the foreground.
While the unit comes with four balanced line inputs, there's also an accessory slot which, if utilized, allows you to either add more analog inputs or route the unit into a Dante system. All inputs can be mixed into any amplifier channel, with each channel featuring an array of DSP tools such as EQs and limiters to tailor the sound for any room. Furthermore, outputs can be controlled through built-in pots or via the on-board GUI, and when networked, proprietary software will allow you to control various aspects of the DPA2402, or indeed, any DPA amplifier patched into the network. This unit takes up 2 RU of rack space.
- 2 x 1200W 70V/100V (Factory Default)
- 4 x 500W at 4 Ohms
- 1 x 1200W 70V/100V & 2 x 500W at 4 Ohms
- No computer required to operate
- Configurable DSP via GUI
- PC based DPA site manager software with LAN IP auto-discovery, fault reporting, input and output status, standby status and amplifier remote activation via a scheduler timer
- On-board web browser GUI for remote monitoring of status and levels
- User page with assignable level control, post contractor settings, password protected
- Mute assignments triggered via audio signal or contact closure
- Audio-sense auto power down (APD)
- DSP parameters per output, parametric EQ, high- and low-cut filters, delay, limiter
- 4 x balanced inputs, expandable with accessory card
- Optional accessory card slot for a DPA-DAC4 4-channel Dante receiver or a DPA-AMIX card
- PC-, iOS- & Android-controllable
- Assignable level controls, onboard GUI (security password protected) or by front panel pots with tamper deterring covers
- 4 x GPIO control ports assignable in GUI for mute or remote level
- Controllable from third-party controllers