The Flight Case with Laptop Shelf for Denon DNMC6000 Digital Controller from ProX comes with sleek black on black exterior and is designed to protect the Denon MK2 and Denon MC6000. The ATA style 300 gig-ready case is constructed from rugged and durable Signature series laminated 3/8" plywood, with reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. Additional space for cables and small accessories is located in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
The Sliding Laptop Shelf creates table space and gives you functionality and ease of use during gigs. However, while transportation it is not advisable to store any gear on the sliding shelf as the shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
• ATA-300 style gig-ready flight road case
• Sliding laptop shelf
• Easy locking fit and tongue
• High-density foam interior support and casing
• Spring action recessed handles
• Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
• Dual anchor rivets
• Signature series laminated 3/8" plywood
• Black on black digital honeycomb exterior design
• Industrial recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
• Industrial grade rubber feet
• Cable access hole with removable emblem cover