Proudly displaying the Tough badge of honor, the black Olympus Stylus Tough TG-Tracker is a rugged action camera ready to capture all of the action in resolutions up to UHD 4K at 30 fps. Compared to other action cameras, the TG-Tracker doesn't require a separate camera housing to provide its toughness, with its body shockproof from drops up to 7' and waterproof to depths of 98.4'. It's also dustproof and will operate in temperatures as low as 14°F, so whether you're at the beach on at the top of the slope, the camera is up to the task.
Being tough isn't all the TG-Tracker has to offer. Besides high-resolution UHD video at 30 fps, you can record 1080p video up to 60 fps, 720p video up to 240 fps, and 8MP still photos. Equipped with an ultra-wide 204° lens, the camera is able to see practically everything in front of it, and even a bit on the sides. A built-in LED headlamp positioned above the lens lets you illuminate dark or dimly lit environments. You can confidently frame your shots using the tilt-out 1.5" LCD screen, or connect to a mobile device via Wi-Fi and use the Olympus Image Share (OI.Share) app to remotely monitor and operate the camera, as well as transfer files for immediate sharing.
For adventurers looking to analyze their activities, switch the TG-Tracker to LOG mode to record the data from the camera's built-in GPS, compass, accelerometer, thermometer, and barometer. The location data from these sensors, such as location, altitude, direction, and temperature, can be viewed on the camera's monitor and downloaded for later use with the Olympus Image Track (OI.Track) mobile app.
- UHD 4K at 30 fps
- 1080p up to 60 fps
- 720p up to 240 fps
- Waterproof to depths of 98.4'
- Shockproof from drops up to 7'
- Crushproof to 200 lbf
- Freezeproof to 14°F
Built-in Sensors Track Location and Movement
- Five Built-in Sensors: GPS, eCompass, Accelerometer, Thermometer, Barometer
- Choose to display location data, an artificial horizon, or altitude (depth) on the LCD screen
- View and download data logs using OI.Track app
- 204° f/2 lens
- 8MP still photos
- 1.5" tilt-out LCD screen
- Built-in headlamp for shooting in dark areas
- Interval capture for time-lapse
- Electronic 5-axis image stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi for remote monitoring, control, and file sharing
- Records to microSD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards