Featuring a pivoting collar with adjustable level handle, the 546M K Stand from Kupo functions as a standard light stand or as a junior boom arm, with one leveling leg for stable use on uneven terrain. Ideal for supporting medium-sized light fixtures with an attached softbox or umbrella, the K Stand's four-section design offers a maximum height of 200", and a minimum height of 65.4". When used in boom configuration, the boom arm extends from 61 to 100", with a load capacity of 66 lb at minimum extension and 17.6 lb at maximum extension.
At the end of the boom arm is a multi-functional stand top with a Junior receiver, Baby receiver, and a Baby pin that can be oriented upwards or downwards, giving you versatile fixture mounting options. A 14mm diameter hole at the end of the arm is used to add counterweight bags for balancing. Optional casters are available for the stand's square-end legs for maneuverability around a set or studio.
- Pivoting collar with adjustable lever for use as a standard light stand or boom arm
- Three risers, four sections
- Multi-function stand top with junior receiver, baby receiver, and baby pin
- Downward or upward orientation for baby pin
- 0.55" Diameter hole in end of boom arm for adding counterweight
- Chrome-plated steel construction
- One leveling leg