Featuring a maximum height of 50.2", the TrioBalance 4-Section Carbon Fiber Compact Tripod from Novoflex is a sturdy yet lightweight support option for a professional mirrorless or DSLR camera, weighing in at only 3.35 lb. It offers both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads to attach to your gear and has a maximum load capacity of 22 lb, making it compatible with a wide range of equipment.
Employing twist locks for easy operation, the four leg sections of the tripod can be extended or retracted to allow for a minimum height of 3.9" while shooting and a folded length of 19.5" for storage. The tripod head can be tilted while framing and features a base diameter of 2.4". Included with the product are three interchangeable feet for use in smooth ground, a plate to convert one of the legs into a monopod, and a carrying bag for easy transport.
- Compact tripod with 4 leg sections, capable of holding up to 22 lb of gear while weighing only 3.35 lb
- Twist locks used to extend or retract each section, resulting in a maximum height of 50.2" and a minimum height of 3.9" while shooting
- Folds down to 19.5" in length for storage or transport
- Head tilts and offers a base diameter of 2.4"
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads for attaching to a wide range of equipment
- Interchangeable feet, monopod conversion plate, and carrying bag included