Design, preview and print your ID cards with Asure ID 7 Exchange from Fargo. Designed with an intuitive interface, this software allows you to easily add images, photos, and text to create a design tailored to your ID card.
An auto photo enhancement tool allows you to correct your images with the click of a button, and laser-engraved fields can be added for use with compatible printers.
This program features a Live Link plug-in that allows you to exchange data in real time with databases from Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle. With Asure ID site licenses, you can then enable sharing of your imported databases on multiple workstations for easier use.
Asure ID 7 Exchange offers design options for several different card sizes and supports features such as linear barcodes, 2D barcodes, magnetic stripes, and fluorescent panels. Integrated signature capture and Lumidigm fingerprint enrollment allow you to add identifiable information to your ID cards, while the iDIRECTOR platform provides smart card encoding and management options. For safety and convenience, the software has password protection with definable user privileges and can generate and export reports about usage. Additional features include support for compound data fields and adjustable rules for conditional design and print.
This version is offered as an upgrade from Asure ID v5.x Exchange and requires proof of purchase of that software before delivery. It is compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
- OS support for Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, including Windows Pro tablets.
- Language support: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese (Brazil), Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Indonesian, Arabic, Turkish, and Czech
- Microsoft Access (2000, 2002 & 2003) native support and Live Link connectivity
- Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2014) native support and Live Link connectivity
- MySQL version 5 Live Link connectivity
- Oracle (9i & 11g) native support and Live Link connectivity
- Microsoft Active Directory/LDAP read-only capability
- Networkable, can share database information on multiple workstations
- Password protection with definable user privileges and card template access
- Free software updates outside of major product releases
- Dual-sided template designs
- Add variable or static text fields
- Add photo fields
- Import images
- Add linear barcodes as well as 2D barcodes such as QR and Datastripe
- Add magnetic stripes
- Fluorescent panel (F-Panel) support
- Various card sizes
- Add data fields, both simple and compound
- Integrated signature capture
- Set conditional design and print rules
- Smart card encoding and management with iDIRECTOR
- Program access control credentials (iCLASS SE encoder support)
- Add laser-engraved text, data, and photo fields
- Integrated photo capture with Auto-Enhance (TWAIN, DirectShow and WIA)
- Integrated signature capture
- Integrated Lumidigm fingerprint enrollment
- Save and search records
- Save photos to folders with a custom name
- Global find
- Batch and sheet printing modes
- Standard and custom reports that can be exported
- Microsoft Excel import/export
- Text file import/export
- ODBC import/export
- Live Link support for multiple databases with multiple tables
- Database view connectivity
- Physical access control integration available separately
- Educational import/export (student photo CD) available separately