The Ion Gold ZTE Axon 7 64GB Smartphone offers a vibrant display, powerful performance, and high-quality optics in a sleek design. This smartphone incorporates 64GB of storage and is powered by the Snapdragon 820 chipset, which consists of 2.15 and 1.6 GHz dual-core CPUs. Thanks to its integrated microSD expansion slot, users have the option of inserting microSDXC cards up to 256GB. For robust multi-tasking performance, this device also features 4GB of RAM, which allows it to efficiently run multiple apps simultaneously. The Axon 7 features built-in dual SIM card slots, which give you the ability to have two separate phone numbers on the same device. One of the SIM card slots functions as a hybrid slot that accepts microSDXC cards up to 256GB-however, because it's a hybrid slot, you won't be able to have a microSD card installed if you're using the Axon 7 as a dual-SIM device.
The Axon 7 features a 5.5" AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction while giving you easy access to device notifications. The screen's detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an 8-megapixel front camera and an f/1.8 20-megapixel rear camera. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there's even dual LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. HDR allows you to enjoy photos with optimized exposure. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Axon 7 has Bluetooth 4.2 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Axon 7 is equipped with a large, non-removable 3250mAh battery that can be recharged in approximately 100 minutes via the phone's reversible USB 3.0 Type-C port when used with a compatible Qualcomm QuickCharge 3.0 charger.
- Photos: f/1.8 20-megapixel, optical image stabilization, sapphire lens, phase detection autofocus, dual LED flash
- Features: Night shot, automatic scene optimization, geotagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR
- Video Recording: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 240 fps, 480p at 300 fps
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the specifications.
- Dual front-facing speakers
- Hi-fi audio output
- Dolby ATMOS + Dolby Digital Surround sound
- Sampling Frequency: 384kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion + N: 112dB
- Signal to Noise: 120dB
- Dual microphones
- Hi-fi recording
- Channels: 3 hi-fi channels, 1 VAD channel
- Resolution: 32-bit spec, 24-bit performance
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- Maximum Input: 2.02 Vpp
- Signal to Noise: 102 dB
- Directional and omnidirectional recording
- Range: Up to 23' (7 m)
- AKM 4961 audio chipset: Main hi-fi chipset to provide hi-fi and recording features
- AKM 4490 audio chipset: Independent amplifier to enhance hi-fi playback