The TubeMix from ART is a 5-channel mixer with an integrated USB audio interface well suited for studio and mobile recording and performance applications. The mixer features two tube-driven microphone preamplifiers, a stereo line-input channel, and a dedicated Hi-Z instrument-input channel with an on-board amp simulator. The two tube preamps can be reconfigured and stacked on the instrument channel for added warmth and tone with guitar or bass.
Each channel is fully featured with a 3-band EQ, two aux sends, and pan and level controls. Channels 1, 2, and 5 offer input trim controls and clip indicators for optimum level setting. The output section allows for separate stereo monitor mixing on the main bus while recording via the aux buses, or vice versa. A flexible Control Room / Headphone section allows routing to monitor the main mix, USB input, and aux sends. The TubeMix features a metal enclosure with wooden sides and ships with a power adapter.
- Two low-noise mic preamp channels
- High-impedance instrument input with amp simulator
- Assignable-input tube circuit
- USB I/O for desktop-recording applications
- Precise VU meters and wide-range LED meters with selectable source
- Fully featured input channels
- Flexible control room / monitor section
- High-output headphone jack
- Rugged metal and wood case