Whether stored on LTO tape cartridges, hard drives, disks, or USB drives, your data will be safe from fire, water, magnetic interference, dust, and humidity inside the Phoenix DataCare 2002 Fireproof Safe from Turtle.
Built with two layers of EGI steel with Styronite F insulation, which protects against magnetic interference, and employing separate internal and external doors with waterproof seals, the DataCare is designed to withstand 2 hours of fire at temperatures exceeding 1,850°F, as well as water from sprinklers and fire hoses. It measures 23.6 x 18.5 x 18.5" and weighs 238 lb.
Its 0.58 cubic foot storage capacity is large enough for 36 LTO cartridges or 99 CDs. Should the safe be involved in a fire, it is covered by Phoenix International's free lifetime replacement warranty, and the safe is also covered by a two-year standard warranty.
- Protects data from fire, water, dust & magnetic interference
- Two layers EGI steel & Styronite F insulation for magnetic interference protection
- External and internal doors with waterproof seals
- Free lifetime After-a-Fire replacement warranty
- 0.58 cubic feet total storage
- Stores up to 36 LTO data tape cartridges
- Stores up to 99 CDs