Whether stored on LTO tape cartridges, hard drives, disks, or USB drives, your data will be safe from fire, water, magnetic interference, dust, and humidity inside the Phoenix Data Commander 4623 Fireproof Safe from Turtle. And if your safe is involved in a fire, Phoenix Safe International will replace it for free.
Built with two layers of EGI steel with Styronite F insulation, which protects against magnetic interference, and employing separate internal and external doors with waterproof seals, the Data Commander is designed to withstand two hours of fire at temperatures exceeding 1,850°F, as well as water from sprinklers and fire hoses.
The safe's keypad can be programmed with a user-developed access code. In its standard configuration, it comes with 10 drawers and 4 shelves, providing enough space to hold 924 LTO cartridges or 2,500+ CDs. Additional drawers can be added instead of shelves at the owner's option. Should the safe be involved in a fire, it is covered by Phoenix International's free lifetime replacement warranty, and the safe is also covered by a two-year standard warranty. It measures 68.75 x 47.25 x 28.5" and weighs 1,875 lb.
- Protects data from fire, water, dust, & magnetic interference
- Two layers of EGI steel & Styronite F insulation for magnetic interference protection
- Dual external and internal doors
- User-programmable keypad lock
- Free lifetime After-a-Fire replacement warranty
- 15.8 cubic feet total storage
- 10 drawers and 4 shelves, with additional shelves available
- Stores 924 LTO data tape cartridges or 2,500+ CDs