3D Printing with MatterControl from Mattercontrol is your in-depth guide to upgrading your 3D printing experience through the use of MatterControl.
In this book, Joan Horvath and Rich Cameron provide a step-by-step guide for how to use MatterControl. If you have never used MatterControl before, this book will teach you how to install and configure MatterControl as well as general practices. If you're already a MatterControl pro, this book can serve as a handy desk reference for specific questions.
Table of Contents
Part 1: The 3D-Printing Ecosystem
- Chapter 1. The Desktop 3D Printer
- Chapter 2. What is MatterControl?
- Chapter 3. Downloading and Configuring MatterControl
Part 2: The 3D-Printing Process
- Chapter 4. Making a 3D Model
- Chapter 5. Slicing a 3D Model
- Chapter 6. Controlling your 3D Printer
- Chapter 7. Material Considerations
- Chapter 8. Special Cases
Part 3: Your Printer at Work
- Chapter 9. File and Settings Management and the Touch Tablet
- Chapter 10. Case Studies and Classroom Tips
- Chapter 11. MatterControl Plugins
- Chapter 12. Troubleshooting and Post-Processing