Available for download, the Blue Cat Crafter's Pack is a plug-in bundle that includes a variety of tools that allow you to create your own plug-ins, MIDI controllers, multiband processors, and more. This pack also provides a series of analysis plug-ins for monitoring different aspects of your various signals, including frequency and stereo-spectrum analyzers. Included in this bundle are Blue Cat's Plug'n'Script, Remote Control, PatchWork, MB-7 Mixer, and "Multi" Analysis Plug-In Series. If your level of aural curiosity goes beyond simply using plug-ins and extends to programming them, this software suite is suitable for you. Furthermore, Crafter's Pack is Mac and Windows compatible.
Blue Cat Audio Plug'n Script - Audio and MIDI Scripting Plug-In - Programming Tool (Download)
The electronic download of the Plug'n Script from Blue Cat Audio is a scripting plug-in tool designed to quickly build custom audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments from within your favorite DAW software. Typical applications include audio and MIDI FX scripting, virtual instrument programming, digital signal processing (DSP), multi-effects processing, algorithm prototyping, learning, and plug-in development.
- Audio and MIDI scripting plug-in
- Build your own Audio and MIDI effects or virtual instruments
- The user interface adapts to scripts automatically. Build your own using Blue Cat's KUIML language
- Up to 48 input parameters and 32 outputs, with full MIDI and automation control
- Use your favorite Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for editing
- Integrated JIT (Just In Time) compiler for optimal performance (scripts are not interpreted but compiled)
- Includes 48 scripts and 125 presets for sound synthesis, MIDI FX, audio FX (comp, gate, tremolo echo, filters...), waveform generation, file playing/recording and more
- Surround support (up to 8 audio channels)
- Integrated undo/redo
- Use the included user interface or write your own for your own scripts
Blue Cat Audio Standards
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST
- Native DSP code for optimal performance
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: When the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your DAW
- Skinnable and customizable user interface with transparency management
- Automation and MIDI output: Record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects
- Smooth Bypass: Activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the plug-in's state between instances using the system clipboard
- Any sample rate supported
Blue Cat Audio Remote Control Software MIDI Controller
Allowing you to control multiple third-party MIDI-controllable plug-ins from a single user interface, the Remote Control Software MIDI Controller from Blue Cat Audio consists of 3 plug-ins, the Remote Control 16, Remote Control 32, and Remote Control 64, offering the ability to manage 16, 32, or 64 parameters respectively. Additionally, the software can be used to provide control over complicated external hardware MIDI devices.
Each controller can be assigned a MIDI channel and CC number as well as a customized response curve. The software can also be used for MIDI control remapping and transformation, with the ability to assign an input parameter a given MIDI CC while assigning the associated output parameter to another MIDI CC with different response curve parameters.
The Remote Control's skin can be customized from a selection of included options, or through the ability to design your own, allowing you to tweak the GUI appearance to your needs and taste. The software is Mac and Windows compatible and will work as a DirectX, VST, AU, RTAS, or AAX plug-in.
Blue Cat Audio PatchWork Virtual Patchbay for Audio Plug-Ins
Providing you with the ability to host VST or AU plug-ins in an RTAS or AAX environment, the PatchWork Virtual Patchbay for Audio Plug-Ins from Blue Cat Audio can host up to 64 VST or AU plug-ins in a single instance. For versatility, it can operate as either an audio plug-in or virtual instrument, allowing to load both instruments and effects. Up to 8 parallel chains can be activated independently, allowing you to create an effects chain without the need for multiple busses.
Each slot features latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo, and an independent bypass. Thanks to PatchWork's mapping capabilities, third party plug-ins can be automated.
Blue Cat Audio MB-7 Mixer Multiband Mixing Console and VST/AU Host Plug-In
Giving you the ability to split up a track into multiple frequency bands, and then load up to 4 VST or AU plug-ins on each for frequency-specific processing, the MB-7 Mixer Multiband Mixing Console and VST/AU Host Plug-In from Blue Cat Audio features a fader with bypass, mute, or solo functions for each band. When on a stereo track, you also have access to the stereo width and position in the stereo field.
The VST or AU plug-ins can be loaded pre or post fader with latency compensation, and can be individually bypassed for comparison listening. It also features MIDI and automation input capabilities, and can be used for side-chaining features as well. It supports VST, AU, RTAS, AAX, and DirectX host software on Mac and Windows.