The IP65-rated DTW BLINDER 350 IP from Elation Professional comes with two high-powered 175W 2-in-1 warm-white/amber COB (chip-on-board) LED pods. Its wide 78° beam angle is ideal for "crowd-blinder" effects that cover a large area, but more focused looks can be created by manually panning and attaching the included 25° beam filters to each pod. IP65-rated DMX and power input/output connections allow for both indoor and outdoor use, while full color-temperature range-control, independent dim-to-warm channel control (1800 to 3200K), and independent pixel control ensure a wide array of design options.
Additional features include variable dimming curves, strobe effects, flicker-free operation for TV and film, RDM (Remote Device Management), an LCD menu display with a 4-button control panel, integrated yoke and side-mounting brackets, and a multi-voltage universal auto-switching power supply.
- Pixel control
- Multiple DMX channel modes
- 4-button control panel and LCD menu display
- 78° wide beam angle
- 25° narrow beam filters (included)
- Strobe effects: standard, pulse, and random
- Independent dimming of each COB LED module
- Independent dim-to-warm channel control range of 1800 to 3200K
- Variable dimming curves
- RDM (Remote Device Management)
- Rugged die-cast aluminum exterior
- Flicker-free operation for TV and film