A palm-sized light with big performance and innovative design features, the Fenix RC05 Rechargeable Flashlight is suited to essentials-kit and everyday carry use. It can hang upside down from its magnetic tailcap, the magnetic port makes attaching the charge cable easy, and there are no dead alkaline batteries to dispose of.
Featuring four output levels from a low of 5 lumen to a maximum 300 lumen, the RC05 is also equipped with a disorientating strobe setting. A single switch on the body gives you access to all the output intensities and specialty strobe modes. The housing is made of light and durable aluminum with a Type III hard anodized finish. It is impact-resistant to 3.3' and IPX8-rated to be submersible to 6.6'.
The tailcap is magnetized, offering countless options for positioning the light for hands-free use. You can carry the light bezel-up or bezel-down, thanks to the two-way clip. The USB charge cable snaps into the magnetic port on the neck of the light to recharge the included 14500 lithium-ion battery. (As a backup, you can use a standard AA battery at reduced performance.) Lockout mode assures the light won't be turned on accidentally in your pocket or pack, and there's a low-voltage indicator to warn you when it's time to recharge. Reverse-polarity protection guards against damage from an improperly installed battery.
- Output settings: 5 / 50 / 150 / 300 lumens, plus strobe function
- Cree XP-G2 R5 LED emitter
- Magnetic port for USB charging cable
- Magnetized tailcap allows positioning for hands-free use
- One-button side switch for simple control
- Two-position clip
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout life of battery
- Lock-out function avoids accidental operation
- Low-voltage warning when battery needs recharging
- Location: Body
- Type: Pushbutton
- Hold for 0.5 second to turn on light
- Click to cycle through settings
- Press & hold 1.2 second for strobe mode
- With light off, double-click for lock/unlock
- Lightweight aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant black anodized finish
- Anti-reflection coated tempered emitter window
- Impact-resistant to 3.3', and IPX8-rated submersible to 6.6'
- Textured handle provides a slip-resistant grip
- Reverse polarity protection
- Runs on one 14500 rechargeable li-ion
- Batteries charge in light – no dock needed