Built with law enforcement, search and rescue, and military personnel in mind, the gray Fenix TK15UE LED Flashlight features tactical-use design features and a brilliant 1,000-lumen maximum output. At 5.6", it offers robust functionality in a compact package.
The optical system features a regulated, white Cree XP-L HI V3 LED and an anti-reflection coated window that increases transmission. Use the click-type tailcap pushbutton switch for on/off or momentary modes, and the side switch to cycle through the four brightness settings and strobe. The O-ring and gasket-sealed weatherproof housing features a crenellated bezel for personal protection or breaking window glass. The light is compatible with Fenix AER-02/AER-03 remote pressure switches.
Constructed of Type III hard anodized aluminum, the TK15UE is equipped with a toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating for optimal light transmission. It has built-in overheat and reverse polarity protections, and its output is digitally-regulated for consistent brightness across the battery charge. An anti-roll ring protects the light when set down. The light runs on one 18650 rechargeable lithium-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries, sold separately.
- 10 / 150 / 350 / 1000 lumens
- White Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Disorienting strobe mode
- Crenellated bezel ring
- Anti-reflection coated window improves light transmission
- Digitally-regulated output for consistent performance
- Tailcap pushbutton: Momentary and constant-on
- Side pushbutton: Output selection
- Compatible with select Fenix AER-02 and AER-03 remote pressure switches
- Type III hard anodized aluminum construction
- Smooth 1.3" bezel
- Textured handle for a secure grip
- Overheat and reverse polarity protection
- Weatherproof with O-rings and gasket-sealed