The PR10-G Wireless Presenter Remote from Canon features a powerful green laser that is approximately 8 times more visible that a standard red laser, ensuring that it will do its job even in bright auditoriums. The PR10-G is compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote on Windows and Mac computers, and has a 100 ft wireless range that allows the freedom to move around in spacious areas.
The PR10-G has two large slideshow buttons, a large laser pointer button, a lock button that ensures you won't switch pages by accident, and a play button. Aside from these functions, the remote also lets you set up a timer on a backlit LCD to monitor the duration of your presentations, and furthermore allows you to program vibration alerts to warn you of anything you want to keep track of, such as when only a minute is left remaining in your presentation. The LCD also shows the wireless signal strength of the remote.
The remote instantly syncs up with your presentation software when you connect an included plug-and-play USB receiver (USB 2.0 interface) into your computer and then set a selector switch on the side to either PowerPoint or Keynote (besides these, the selector switch can be set to Off). The first time you connect the receiver to your computer, there will be a simple and mostly automatic setup process, but thereafter synchronization will be plug-and-play. The PR10-G is powered by two "AA" batteries (included).
- Green laser approximately 8 times more powerful than a standard red laser is visible even in large auditoriums
- Compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint and Apple Keynote on Windows and Mac
- 100 ft wireless range, useful for large areas
- Two large slideshow buttons
- Large laser pointer button
- Lock and play buttons
- Timer and signal strength on a backlit LCD
- Vibration alerts
- Plug-and-play USB 2.0 receiver synchronization
- PowerPoint/Keynote/Off selector switch