The Avenview 4K DisplayPort Repeater and Signal Enhancer is designed to pair with optional DisplayPort fiber cables to carry a DCI 4K DisplayPort signal at extended distances to a 4K display. It carries the signal up to 131' over fiber, and Avenview recommends their successfully tested DisplayPort 1.2a fiber cable series, which includes the 131' FO-DP4K-40-MM cable.
Connect your DisplayPort source to the repeater using a standard DisplayPort cable, sold separately, and then connect the repeater to your 4K display over fiber. To maintain image quality, the repeater boosts the power signal of your source whenever necessary. If less than 3.3V is provided from the source, the booster will kick in, and this is one of the main features of the repeater. This can happen if your source has a multi-output graphics card, such as a Quad GPU, in which case the voltage of the power signal drops a certain amount when the signal is distributed. The repeater corrects and stabilizes the power signal by regenerating it. Furthermore, the repeater additionally enhances the image being carried by cleaning out the digital noise in it.
The device features a metal construction and compact design so that it's robust and can be installed out of sight.
- Pair with optional DisplayPort fiber cables to carry a DisplayPort signal up to 131' to a 4K display
- Supports up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution at 60 Hz
- Boosts power signal to maintain image quality, useful for DisplayPort sources using multi-output GPUs
- Enhances image quality by removing digital noise
- Metal construction and compact design for seamless installation
- Supports data rates up to to 5.4 Gb/s
- DPCD signal compliant
- Plug-and-play operation