Available for download, the Laventille Rhythm Section Sample Library by Indigisounds is a virtual instrument available for download. This sample pack provides meticulously sampled percussion instruments from Trinidad and Tobago as played by the Laventille Rhythm Section. Designed to engender the feeling of festivity and celebration often associated with Caribbean music, this virtual instrument comprises a unit of percussive instruments commonly referred to as the Engine Room. It provides over 3,500 instrument samples in a 670MB package.
Each sample is 24-bit/48 kHz and has been captured in three distinct microphone placements for blending into any kind of arrangement or mix. Also included are eight ready-made rhythmic loops created and performed by the Laventille Rhythm section. This software is designed to be used with Kontakt engines, which are available separately.
- Over 3500 instrument samples
- 3 microphone placements (near, middle and far) to enhance the production experience
- Accessible velocity control, transposition, extended instrument ranges and ADSR envelope
- 5 velocity layers for single strikes
- 8 authentic rhythmic loops
- Tempo-aligned loops and flams are to improve playability
- Playback capability for music notation software and Digital Audio Workstations using KONTAKT PLAYER as a VST or AU plugin