The INOGENI SHARE 2 is a dual video to USB 3.0 converter. It's an easy-to-use solution for capturing two video sources simultaneously and running them via USB to your computer for streaming in applications like Skype. Built-in IP control allows you to control the SHARE 2 over a network. It provides Web-based control using HTTP or TCP/IP.
For those familiar with the original SHARE, SHARE 2 offers the same features but with no USB bandwidth limitations, as well as with full Mac support, and support for multiple mixer control interfaces. With no bandwidth limits, two 1080p60 signals can now be streamed at the same time. SHARE 2 requires no driver installation and works with all motherboards and USB 3.0 chipsets.
SHARE 2 features a mixer that allows you to send your two video sources as one source, which is the only way supported by most video conferencing applications, like Skype, Zoom, Webex, and GoToMeeting. You can assign the two sources to appear in the application as side-by-side, big-and-small, or picture-in-picture, or you can designate input 1 or input 2 to appear individually in full screen. The designations are set in advance, and can be done via panel controls, RS-232, the optional INOGENI REMOTE, or HID via USB connection.
SHARE 2 has an HDMI input as video input 1, and DVI-I and composite inputs that you can select between for input 2. (The DVI and composite inputs cannot be used at the same time.) It also comes with DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI adapters for use on input 2. SHARE 2 supports up to 1080p60 via HDMI, DVI, and VGA. In addition, there are 3.5mm analog audio input and output ports for connecting a microphone and speaker for two-way communication, an RJ45 port for RS-232 connection, and two USB 3.0 ports for expansion purposes.
SHARE 2 is also OEM and system developer friendly. It can be controlled by the INOGENI app or via an included API so you can design your own. You can read a source's status, presence, and format, modify the EDID, ask for custom functionalities, and more.
- Dual-video to USB 3.0 converter
- Send 2 video sources to your computer as 1 stream, the only way recognized in applications like Skype
- Stream up to two 1080p60 signals at the same time
- No USB bandwidth limitations, full Mac support, support for multiple control interfaces
- Designate the two sources to appear as side-by-side, big-and-small, or picture-in-picture
- Or designate input 1 or input 2 to appear individually in full screen
- Make assignments via panel controls, RS-232, optional INOGENI REMOTE, or HID via USB connection
- HDMI input as video input 1; DVI and composite inputs as input 2 (selectable)
- DVI to VGA and DVI to HDMI adapters included
- 3.5mm audio input and output for connecting a microphone and speaker
- RJ45 port for RS-232 connection
- Two USB 3.0 ports for expansion
- Digital Fluid Technology: Internal frame buffers maximize frame rates with any host
- Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
- Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
- Customizable video processing functions
- Image controls: Brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings