Use the HookUpz 2.0 Universal Adapter from Carson Optics to attach your smartphone to your binocular, spotting scope, telescope, or microscope and record still images or videos.
The HookUpz 2.0 securely attaches any phone up to 3.75" wide to any 25mm to 58mm optical eyepiece using a powerful, patented dual-spring clamp. A generous-sized knob operates the screw mechanism that smoothly and precisely aligns the phone's camera with the eyepiece. A locking cam further secures the phone in place. The screw mechanism also makes it easy to switch between camera-in-the-corner iPhones and center-camera Android phones, and the HookUpz 2.0 is compatible with the iPhone Xs/Xs Max, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6S Plus, as well as Samsung Galaxy models with cases up to 3.75 inches wide. Note: the HookUpz is not compatible with tablets or riflescopes.
The adapter is designed not to interfere with your phone's side buttons. Its foam clamp pieces and handles glow in the dark, making it easier to operate in low-light situations such as digiscoping the night sky.
The HookUpz 2.0 measures 4 x 1.75 x 4.5", weighs 4.4 oz, and comes with a hard foam carrying case.
- Fits iPhone Xs/XsMax, X, 8/8 Plus, 7/7 Plus, 6/6s, and Samsung Galaxy phones up to 3.75" wide
- Compatible with optical eyepieces with 25mm to 58mm outer edges
- Clamps tightly to binocular, spotting scope, telescope, or microscope
- Precisely align camera lens with the optic's eyepiece using the screw mechanism
- Glow-in-the-dark pieces for ease of use in low-light situations
- Lightweight, compact, & comes with a hard foam carry case