Wohler Technologies has been in the business of in rack monitoring for over 25 years. iAM Series re-invented this critical piece of broadcast technology for the modern media enterprise.
Specifically designed for fast-paced OB, studio and live-to-air production environments, iAM-MIX provides intuitive audio signal monitoring with instant access to 8 stored configurations of any user-defined channel groups for easy navigation between up to 64 channels.
iAM-MIX comes equipped with Analog audio, AES and MADI inputs with options for 3G/HD/SD-SDI and multimode or singlemode fiber MADI interfaces and allows any source format to be routed to the front panel controls for monitoring and mixing. Individual OLED display indicators show status, presence metering and channel name – which can be manually edited or automatically read from a network connected router.
Multiple units on the same network can be controlled via a browser-based user interface that supports fast configuration with role-based authentication to protect critical configurations. iAM-MIX is the perfect solution for any application that requires a simple, compact solution for monitoring a range of audio signals.
- Channel names can be displayed for each input
- Store and retrieve presets via USB or remote software control
- Built-in speakers, headphone jack, USB and Ethernet ports
- A range of useful connectors, including SFP slots for future I/O support
- Open API for remote control, logging and setup
- Apply software feature upgrades with zero downtime
- Compact, space-saving units