Enhance your TV's audio with the Bose SoundTouch 300 Soundbar. Its ability to decode Dolby Digital and DTS signals is designed to provide enhanced sound quality compared to that of your TV's speakers. Its ADAPTiQ setup process will tailor the audio output to your specific listening area. The soundbar has Bluetooth with NFC for pairing with your smart device and wirelessly streaming your audio content; similarly, it has Wi-Fi built-in so you can stream music from your smart device, computer, or NAS.
The SoundTouch 300 features an HDMI input and an ARC-compatible HDMI output to enable one-cable connection to your TV. Its HDMI ports also support 4K pass-through so you can wire it between your Blu-ray player and TV without sacrificing any resolution. It also has an optical input onboard for legacy equipment. The soundbar includes an HDMI cable, an optical cable, and a universal remote control.
Less Effort, More Music
Expand Your SoundTouch System
- Bluetooth with NFC pairing and Wi-Fi technology let you stream music whichever way you prefer.
- ADAPTiQ audio room calibration fine-tunes the system's sound to your room.
- HDMI connectivity with 4K pass-through ensures a high-quality digital connection.
- Includes a universal remote, so you can control your other devices.
- One simple connection to your TV makes setup easy.
- The WB-300 wall bracket (sold separately) lets you mount the soundbar below your TV.