The S-1053F from SWIT adopts a 5.5” LCD panel with LED backlight and 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a contrast of 1000:1, and viewing angle of 160°/160°. It has an aluminum alloy housing, thinner, and robust, suitable for outdoor on-camera video monitoring. The monitor supports built-in HDMI to SDI conversion and also features a SDI loop output port. It supports 6.5 to 24 VDC input via a 5.5mm lockable DC socket, and comes with a S-7003F Sony NP-F Battery Plate to be powered by DV batteries.
Furthermore, the monitor supports video analysis assistant patterns and embedded audio monitoring with up to 16 channels SDI and 8 channels HDMI embedded audio meters display, with marks and audio abnormal alert info. It has a revolve/push menu button, with one-button operation for menu system and provides a micro-USB port for firmware upgrade. The monitor includes a foldable sunhood, an AC-DC lockable power adapter, and carrying case.
Built-in HDMI to SDI Conversion
Video Analysis Assistant Pattern
Embedded audio monitoring
One-Key Menu and Function Keys
USB Firmware Upgrade
- 5.5" LCD, 1920 x 1080 full HD
- Optical bonding LCD panel
- Metal housing, thinner, and robust
- Peaking focus assist (dual color)
- Timecode, H/V delay, AFD, and scale markers
- F1-F3 functions: Input source switch, max backlight, waveform, info display, color temperature, timecode, zebra, vector, audio meters, histogram, false color, AFD, H/V delay, R/G/B/Mono, scale markers, color bar, audio alert, peaking focus assist, aspect ratio, scan mode, zoom mode, mute, freeze frame, flip
- Lockable HDMI connector