The ARRI AMIRA Advanced Camera Set offers optimal image quality in a ready-to-shoot form factor designed for extended handheld use. This Advanced version expands upon the basic AMIRA with frame rates up to 200 fps, 422 HQ and Log C capture, Wi-Fi and Ethernet remote control, and a pre-recording buffer function. It also adds the ability to import looks, in-camera ASC CDL grading, dynamic, auto-tracking white balance, and Bluetooth audio monitoring. Using the same 35mm CMOS sensor as in the ARRI ALEXA, the AMIRA Advanced provides a 14-stop dynamic range, natural skin tones, and an EI range of 160 to 3200 with a native 800 ISO. It offers a selection of codecs to suit your project, from ProRes 422 HQ to the lower-bandwidth 422 (LT), suitable for digital broadcasting. This AMIRA set includes an Advanced License and the MVF-1 electronic viewfinder with mount and cables.
The versatile AMIRA records in-camera to relatively affordable CFast 2.0 cards, with an option of simultaneously capturing to the CFast cards and an external recorder. Record Rec. 709 and Log C images in 1080p or 1080i, or up to UHD 4K with an optional license. The included Advanced License bumps the basic AMIRA's 100 fps maximum frame rate to a top speed of 200 fps, providing even greater detail for your slow-motion shots. The buffer function captures a pre-recorded segment, enabling you to grab unpredictable wildlife, sports, and action shots. A lens mount is not included with this set; choose from separately available LDS PL, PL, EF, and B4 mounts.
For greater creative control, the AMIRA Advanced offers both complete look functions, and the ability to import looks. Burn in your preferred looks, or use the LUTs for monitoring only, and choose your final look later. Peaking, zebra, false color, and dynamic auto-tracking white balance functions further enhance your image-control options.
Audio features include XLR inputs, easily accessible operator-side controls, and Bluetooth compatibility. Use the AMIRA Advanced Bluetooth functions to monitor your audio via a wireless headset, or to record editing or other commentary to a fifth audio track separate from your main sound. Additional AMIRA Advanced features include a quick 13-second boot-up time, efficient cooling, and easily accessible user buttons and controls. The AMIRA Advanced innovative viewfinder unit combines an OLED EVF with a fold-out LCD, providing full camera control.
- Optimal 1080p HD image capture with UHD 4K available via an optional license
- Uses the same 35mm ALEV III CMOS sensor as the ARRI ALEXA
- Ergonomically designed for single-operator handheld use
- Adds ProRes 422 HQ, Log C capture, Dynamic ATW, and CDL grading to the basic AMIRA's functions
- Reliable and affordable CFast 2.0 card recording
- Pre-record buffer captures unpredictable wildlife and action shots
- Built-in ND filters for quick exposure compensation
- Auto-tracking white balance feature
- Enhanced HD-SDI outputs for overlaying timecode, etc., on viewfinders and monitors
- Laptop, tablet, and smartphone control via Wi-Fi or Ethernet
- Separately available lens mounts include a PL mount with LDS compatibility, PL, B4, and EF options
- Fast boot-up time of around 13 seconds
- Bluetooth audio monitoring and commentary input