Featuring interior dimensions of 7.5 x 11.75 x 4" and weighing just 10.5 oz, the A634 Reporter's Waist Pack from Kinesis is an unpadded pouch with several zippered pockets and interior slots for items such as iPads, smartphones, sunglasses, and ID documents. Originally designed for journalists, the pack became popular with photographers, prompting Kinesis to offer a 2-divider kit with a padded bottom. The pack includes a waist belt for people with waists measuring 29 to 44". An optional shoulder strap and touch-fastener straps to hold a monopod are available.
- Holds iPad mini or reporter's notebook.
- On the bottom of the pouch are several pairs of uni-loops to which optional Y204 straps can be attached for additional gear.
- The Y315 shoulder strap is recommended as a companion to this product.
- Padded divider kit (# V034) includes a 10mm foam padded bottom and two dividers for a camera and lenses.
- Fits on any Kinesis waist belt or your pants belt. No adapters are required.
- Optional Y301 touch-fastener straps for a monopod.