From a 50-lumen low setting that will run for up to 36 hours to a powerful 1,000-lumen maximum output, the MH25GT Rechargeable LED Flashlight from Nitecore is a versatile lighting tool suited for casual or professional use. Thanks to its on-board USB charging capability, you never have to worry about having fresh batteries.
Along with four brightness settings, the MH25GT offers strobe and SOS modes. The tailcap switch can be used for momentary or constant-on operation, and output levels are selected by slightly rotating the light's head and cycling through the settings with the tailcap switch. Shutting off the light in a given output level "saves" that setting. You can set your own modes, pairing turbo with strobe for law enforcement, turbo and high power for search, turbo and mid for hunting/outdoor recreation, etc.
The light runs on one rechargeable 18650 battery. Intelligent charging technology assures safe and quick recharging, and the charge port is protected from moisture and dust. If a charged 18650 isn't available, the light can also run on two CR123 batteries.
Its aluminum alloy body has a scratch and corrosion-resistant Type III hard anodized finish, with a scratch-resistant tempered reflector window that has an anti-reflection coating to maximize light transmission. The light is impact-resistant and IPX8-rated, making it fully submersible to a depth of over 6.5 feet. Heat diffusing fins built into the head provide passive overheat protection, while heat-management circuitry automatically monitors and adjusts the output and performance to prevent damage to the light.
- Low: 50 lumen
- Med: 110 lumen
- High: 300 lumen
- Turbo: 1000 lumen
- One primary white Cree XP-L HI V3 LED
- Strobe for disorienting an adversary
- SOS signal setting
- Smooth aluminum reflector produces a bright center cone of light with large, dimmer peripheral ring
- Type: Tailcap pushbutton and rotating head
- Tailcap: Controls on/off with last mode memory for primary outputs and strobe mode
- Head: Loosen to use tailcap switch to scroll through output settings
- Momentary and constant-on activation
- User-defined modes for fast access to the settings you use most
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant type III hard-anodized finish
- IPX8-rated, waterproof and submersible to 6.6'
- Dual-sided, anti-reflective coating and tempered glass emitter lens
- Stainless steel retaining ring protects lens against drops and impacts
- Hardened, heat-diffusion fins help prevent over-heating
- Charging port cover maintains IPX8 rating
- Spring-loaded impact absorption mechanism in battery compartment ensures constant terminal contact under stressful use
- Removable tactical ring helps to facilitate multiple light/pistol hold techniques
- Reverse-polarity protection prevents batteries from being installed backward
- Runs on one user-supplied 18650 or two CR123 batteries
- Integrated Micro-USB charging port charges Li-ion batteries in light
- Circuitry reads the battery and optimizes charging and light performance based on available charge and chemistry
- Digitally regulated output maintains consistent beam intensity throughout battery charge
- Overcharge protection prevents damage to batteries
- Thermoelectric separation technology optimizes external heat sink effectiveness