The DJI Zenmuse X5S with MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH Lens features a Micro Four Thirds sensor and a dynamic range of 12.8 stops with a much-improved signal-to-noise ratio and color sensitivity than the X5R. Included here are the gimbal, camera, and 15mm lens.
The new CineCore 2.0 image processing system on the Inspire 2 makes the Zenmuse X5S capable of capturing 5.2K30 CinemaDNG video and Apple ProRes video, as well as 4K60 using H.264 and 4K30 in H.265 (both at 100 Mb/s). Continuous DNG burst shooting at 20 fps with 20.8MP images is also supported. The Zenmuse X5S was designed to keep pace with the rigors of high-end professional aerial imaging.
- DJI MFT 15mm/1.7 ASPH (with balancing ring and lens hood, included)
- Panasonic Lumix 15mm/1.7 (with balancing ring and lens hood)
- Panasonic Lumix 14-42mm/3.5-5.6 HD
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12mm/2.0 (with balancing ring)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 17mm/1.8 (with balancing ring)
- Olympus M.Zuiko 25mm/1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko 45mm/1.8
- Olympus M.Zuiko 9-18mm/4.0-5.6